I’ll give you three guesses for what Hilo and I have been obsessively playing the past week or so.
Fuck, it’s so fun. We both wish it had co-op, though. But for now, we’re settling with screen-looking.
Tonight we’re going to Ikea to grab 4 extra legs for the other desktop we have so our gaming setup is even MORE expansive!
We both have been incredibly busy with work, so there hasn’t been a ton to report, but to gloss over a few things:
• BlizzCon was amazing. Holy shit, guys.
• We attended the opening ceremony of DSC’s new Star Wars exhibit. I seriously recommend it for any age Star Wars fan. The models and outfits they have on display are too cool.
• We both unwillingly ogled nutsacks galore when we saw Immortals.
• We both got much-needed haircuts. Sexiest couple alive.
• Blanka’s starting being a baby at night and creeping down between us now that the temperature’s dropping. It’s pretty cute, so there’s no point in being mad at her.
• I picked up Guild Wars again (well, before Skyrim came out). Looking forward to Guild Wars 2, and I might even get Hilo to play. He’s stretched so thin on video games, though, I don’t want to burn him out.